BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Sabtu, 09 April 2011

My Family

I would to tell you about my family..

My name is Argen Purnarezka, I have 2 younger brother and 1 younger sister. Im a student of Gundarma University, Im studied in Economy Faculty. My second brother is Diputra Antarjaya, he school at Bogor Centre School in 3rd grade. My third brother is Yuga Gumilang, he is one school with my second brother, but he on 1st grade. And the last is Nova, my sister. She still in 5th grade on Primary school.

My father is Hendaryana, he is an an entrepreneur. But 3 year ago he work in RS.Fatmawati, as an head officer of Goods and Service, but he quit and continues the job as a wedding organizer. My mother is Nelly, she is an entrepreneur too, her business field is on hair cosmetology and also be a partner of my father’s job..

My family have 3 home’s, me, my sister and my mother life in Parung, because here is near to my mother’s office and my sister’s school. My Father , Diputra and Yuga life in Lebakwangi, because there is near to School and this house is my business family head office so my father must stay there because he must arrange a work schedule of employees and serve the costumers who come.
My 3rd home functioned as a storehouse for my father's inventory.

Every weekend, we gathered at home in Parung, Eventhough we are not life in one home, but we are a complete and happy family. Im very proud of my parents, because they started it from zero, dan become a success person now. I hope I can be a succesfull person like they

0 komentar: