BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Senin, 04 April 2011

First Year in College

This is the first year I went to college at the University Gunadarma. I lecture at the faculty of Economics, many things that I learned in this faculty, one of the main lessons of Economics and Accounting.
Much as I like to be on this faculty, of which I can learn about the "management", the accounting can I apply it in the family business.

Majoring in management, I was taught to organize the company, arranging everything contained in it, very interesting!. There are some things that make me somewhat uncomfortable in this semester, the first is the practice schedule that took the day off. second, accounting professor who taught me this time not so good in the delivery of course material, so that makes me and some friends become less understand the material.

whatever happens, I still stick to my choice to study at the faculty of economics.

0 komentar: